BABY BAM BURGERS
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon Baby
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
12 hamburger buns or small dinner rolls
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or wax paper and
- Place the meat in a large mixing bowl with the onion,
relish, mustard, Baby Bam, salt, and pepper
- Mix with your hands until all the ingredients are well
- Form the meat into patties, using about 1/4 cup for each.
formed patties on the baking sheet.
- Wash your hands really well with warm, soapy water before
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Carefully place 3 or 4 patties in the skillet, being
careful not to
- Using a plastic turner, turn the burgers over after 4
minutes. Cook the
burgers on the second side for 3 minutes.
- Using an oven mitt or pot holder, remove the burgers from
and place on a platter or large plate while the other burgers are
cooking. Repeat with the remaining patties.
- Serve on hamburger buns, topped with accompaniments if
- Yield: Twelve 2-ounce burgers
- Be careful cooking the burgers-turn them gently to avoid
- Optional Accompaniments: Mayonnaise, Mustard, Ketchup,
Pickles, Pickle relish,
Tomato slices, Lettuce
Thanks to Emeril Lagasse, this came from his